Who doesn’t know the Screenshot feature at all? Well , so Screenshot (SS) or screenshot is an action to be able to take, save, and capture the display on the screen. The origin of screenshots is from the operating system or software running on the device that turns on the screen.
Now we can try the SS feature on various mobile devices , from smart phones to laptops. Through this technology, users can get many benefits in various aspects. For example, in education you can shoot PowerPoint slides when the lecturer or teacher is presenting online.
In terms of entertainment, you can capture movie scenes that you think are funny, sad or even describe the situation of the heart. At the same time, screenshots can be used as proof of the payment process via internet banking and there are many more benefits of this advanced feature.
So, how do we capture the screen on a laptop, especially on the ASUS brand? Calm down, on this occasion Cari Signal will invite you to find out ways to capture screens or screenshots on ASUS laptops. Come on! Just take a look at the following discussion:
1. Pressing the FN/CTRL + PrtSc Tombol Key Combination
This step is very easy to implement and fairly quick to do for anyone who owns an ASUS laptop. The main key is that the keyboard on your ASUS laptop must work or run as it should. So that you are not curious, just take a look at the following steps:
- The most important first step is to turn on your ASUS laptop and open the content you want to screenshot.
- After you run the application on your laptop, then simultaneously press the FN/CTRL+ Prt Sc Sysrq key .
- Then automatically the content on the screen is copied.
- The next stage you can open the Paint application , Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint or others to put the screenshot.
- In this case, Cari Signal will use the ASUS laptop’s default application called Paint . You can find this application by typing “Paint” in the “Type here to search” field .
- After the Paint application is open, please press the CTRL + V keys simultaneously. Within seconds the screenshot will appear.
- Next, you just need to save it by pressing CTRL + S and selecting the desired format such as PNG or JPG. Followed by determining where you save the screenshot file. Pretty easy isn’t it?
2. Using the Snipping Tool Application
If you can’t do the above method to capture the screen or screenshot, you can use the default application from the Windows operating system called the Snipping Tool. The method that Cari Signal offers is no less easy to follow, just take a look at the following steps:
- First of all, open the Snipping Tool application by searching and typing it in the “Type here to search” column .
- Open the application by right- clicking the mouse twice.
- On the Snipping Tool page you will meet several menus ranging from New, Mode, Delay, Cancel, and Options.
- On the Mode menu you will be given several options, including Free-form Snip, Rectangular Snip, Window Snip, and Full Screen Snip.
- Choose one, for example Rectangular Snip , can capture the content as desired.
- Then, press the New menu .
- In this feature you can manage and delay screenshots for one to five seconds.
- To save the screenshot, all you have to do is press CTRL + S on the ASUS laptop keyboard simultaneously.
3. Directly Press One of the Keys on the Keyboard
In some cases, there are ASUS laptops that offer users convenience in capturing the screen by simply pressing one of the keys on the device keyboard. What button? So that you are not curious, just read the following steps:
- To use this method you only need to press the Prt sc syrq button simultaneously. So, when you press this button, you will automatically capture the screen or content on the ASUS laptop.
- After pressing the Prt Sc Sysrq button on the screen you want to capture, you are then advised to open an application or a place to put the capture. For example, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint, Paint or even in WordPress you can put the screenshot.
- Well, for this time let’s try to put the screenshot in WordPress.
- First, open your WordPress account. Next, open a blank worksheet or page to put the screenshot.
- Followed by pressing CTRL + S compactly, then the screenshot in your WordPress worksheet will appear.
- Then you can continue to write or immediately release it to the public.
4. Using the Lightshot App
In addition to using the methods above, you can also take screenshots using a third-party application called Lightshot. The Lightshot application is a screen capture or capture tool that can save the image to a paper disc or maybe upload it directly to the internet.
The application, which has been downloaded by 670 thousand users, can be installed on various Windows and Mac OS-based computer devices. Well, this time Cari signal will try to capture the screen on an ASUS laptop using the Lightshot application. Here are the complete stages:
- If your ASUS laptop does not have the Lightshot application installed, please install it first by downloading the application here .
- After successfully downloading the application, decide which content or screen to screenshot.
- Open the Lightshot application, whose icon is in the lower right corner of the ASUS laptop screen shaped like a purple animal fur.
- The ASUS laptop screen will automatically turn gray which indicates you have started to take screenshots of the screen or content.
- Next, you can also edit the screenshot with the features presented by the Lightshoot application. Such as adding text, creating boxes, adding arrows, and others.
- Finally, you can save it in your ASUS laptop folder which must first determine the file format starting from PNG, JPEG, and BNP.
- You can use the Lightshot application at any time as long as the application is installed on your ASUS laptop. How easy isn’t it?
Those were some of the methods you can do to take screenshots or take screenshots on ASUS laptops. You can choose one of the methods above, including pressing the CTRL+Prt Sc Sysrq button, using the default application, namely the Snipping Tool, pressing the Prt Sc Syrsq button, and installing a third-party application (Lightshot).
Which method do you think is the easiest to capture screen or screenshot? Or do you have another way to screenshot on ASUS laptop? Don’t hesitate to share it in the comments column, OK!
Also don’t forget to always monitor Cari Signal so that you know more about smart and easy tips on computer devices! For those of you who are looking for an ASUS laptop that is friendly at the office, you can stop by the article titled 10 Recommendations for the Cheapest ASUS Laptop .